Polish Chamber of Statutory Auditors (hereinafter PIBR, until 20.06.2017 KIBR – National Chamber of Statutory Auditors) attaches due importance to respecting the privacy of users visiting the sites in *.pibr.org.pl domain. The data collected in logs are used only and solely for site administration purposes. We do not solicit identification of PIBR site users. No identification data, for any purposes, are transferred to any third party.
According to the adopted practice of most websites, we store HTTP requests forwarded to our server. Any browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. The list of information stored in the web server log files is the following:
- public IP address of the computer sending the request (this can be directly the user's computer),
- client's station name – identification realized by http protocol if possible,
- user name provided in the authentication process,
- time of receiving the request,
- first row of the http request,
- http response code,
- number of bytes sent by the server,
- URL addresses of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the event that passage to the page was through a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- information about errors that occurred when performing the http transaction.
These data are not associated with specific persons browsing the PIBR site. To ensure top quality of the site, the log files are occasionally analysed in order to determine which pages are visited most frequently, which web browsers are used, whether the site structure does not contain errors, etc.
The collected logs are kept for indefinite time as auxiliary material used for site administration. The information they include are not disclosed to anyone apart from the persons authorised to administer the PIBR's servers and network. Based on the log files, statistics can be generated to assist the site administration. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any identifying characteristics of the site visitors.
The cookies mechanism is not used to solicit any information about the site users or track their navigation. The cookies files used on PIBR sites do not keep any data or other information collected from the users. The cookies mechanism is used to maintain the session after the user has logged in.
Links to other sites